LEED® Fellow, CEA, CEM, CMVP, CxA
Chris is the Founding Partner of Entegrity. He holds a B.S. in engineering from Iowa State and is a LEED Fellow, Certified Energy Manager, LEED Accredited Professional in Building Design and Construction, Certified Energy Auditor, Certified Commissioning Measurement and Verification Professional, Certified Commissioning Authority, and licensed HVAC contractor.
Through his previous experience, Chris has expertise in building HVAC systems, performance contracting, controls as well as knowledge of industrial controls.
Chris has participated in a wide variety of LEED, commissioning, energy services, and building testing projects. He has provided technical support for more than 200 LEED-certified projects, and has been responsible for the implementation of more than $120 million worth of energy-saving projects. In 2013, he was honored by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) as the first LEED Fellow in Arkansas, the green building industry’s most prestigious professional designation. Chris has served in many capacities for the USGBC, including serving on the Energy and Atmosphere Technical Advisory Group, Education and Events Committee, Chair of the Chapter Steering Committee, Co-Chair of the Southeast Regional Council. Chris has served as Chair, Vice-Chair, and Programs Director for his local USGBC – Arkansas Chapter. He is a past consultant for the Clinton Climate Initiative (CCI) and Commissioner on the Arkansas Governor’s Commission on Global Warming.
Chris has presented on sustainable design and construction to various groups including Master Speaker at the USGBC Greenbuild Conference, American Planning Association (APA), American Institute of Architects (AIA), National Environmental Balancing Bureau (NEBB), the American Society of Heating Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE), graduate architecture programs, and various sustainability conferences.
Specific Speaking Engagements
- USGBC IMPACT Virtual Summit: Post-Occupancy Performance Matters, USGBC Midwest, Net-Zero for Flyover States
- Greenbuild 2019, LEED Zero & Recertification
- Getting to Zero (NBI/RMI), Pioneering Pilots: Learning from Zero Programs that Transform the Market
- Net Zero 19, LEED v4.1 and LEED Zero: A Year of Impact & Insights
- ICSC 2017 – Successful Energy Management Strategies
- BOMA 2016 – American Ninja Buildings
- Greenbuild 2014 – D09: Modeling and M&V, A Love Story?
- Greenbuild 2008 – OR18: Learning From Our Community