Entegrity’s project scope at Greene County Tech includes performance contracting services for existing and proposed facilities within the school district. All told, the project covers nearly 820,000 square feet of conditioned facility space in the district, and will generate approximately $190,000 in guaranteed annual energy and operational savings.
Energy conservation measures for this project include:
- Replacement of over 4,000 light fixtures with high-efficiency LED models
- Replacement of ninety-six (96) 3-ton HVAC units with high-efficiency models
- Installation of district-wide building automation system to regulate temperatures and scheduling
- Replacement of 125+ high-flow water closets with low-flow fixtures
- Installation of 200 KVAR capacitor at high school to eliminate power factor penalties