Lighting and lighting controls are often the lowest cost and highest return-on-investment measure in any energy efficiency project. Lighting is a key component of all of our guaranteed energy projects, and we’ve developed the lowest cost solutions for our clients with direct-from-manufacturer pricing and turn-key installation services. We are a leader in LED technology and lighting retrofits that offer uncompromised quality and reliability resulting in the best life cycle cost.
To help our clients maximize the benefits of a high performance lighting system, we offer a turn-key program that includes auditing, design, installation, commissioning, and performance measurement and verification services.
- Comprehensive, investment-grade lighting audit to determine costs, annual energy savings, tax incentives, and utility rebates
- Industry-proven solutions with only UL and DLC-listed products
- Minimum 7-year warranty on all products
- 50,000-hour rated life for most installed lamps and fixtures
- Guaranteed energy performance—average energy reduction of 50%
- Environmentally responsible recycling and disposal of lamps, ballasts, and fixtures
- Full-service assistance with utility rebate processing
- Facilitation and coordination of third-party financing
Every installation we perform is backed by our exclusive 7-year Worry-Free LED warranty, designed to give our customers the peace of mind they deserve. Using our own custom-manufactured, state-of-the-art LED retrofit systems and fixtures, our lighting solutions are designed to be virtually maintenance-free.
Our 7-year warranty includes repairing or replacing everything from the lamps, wires, connections, drivers, to the fixtures themselves.
Westlake Corporate Park
Mountain View School District
Mountain View School District has over 370,000 square feet of school facilities in its jurisdiction.More
Triad is a four-story, Class-A office building located in Greensboro, North Carolina. Entegrity was More
Tulsa Public Schools
Tulsa Public Schools is an urban public school district serving approximately 36,000 students in graMore