Lighting and lighting controls are often the lowest cost and highest return-on-investment measure in any energy efficiency project. Lighting is a key component of all of our guaranteed energy projects, and we’ve developed the lowest cost solutions for our clients with direct-from-manufacturer pricing and turn-key installation services. We are a leader in LED technology and lighting retrofits that offer uncompromised quality and reliability resulting in the best life cycle cost.
To help our clients maximize the benefits of a high performance lighting system, we offer a turn-key program that includes auditing, design, installation, commissioning, and performance measurement and verification services.
- Comprehensive, investment-grade lighting audit to determine costs, annual energy savings, tax incentives, and utility rebates
- Industry-proven solutions with only UL and DLC-listed products
- Minimum 7-year warranty on all products
- 50,000-hour rated life for most installed lamps and fixtures
- Guaranteed energy performance—average energy reduction of 50%
- Environmentally responsible recycling and disposal of lamps, ballasts, and fixtures
- Full-service assistance with utility rebate processing
- Facilitation and coordination of third-party financing
Every installation we perform is backed by our exclusive 7-year Worry-Free LED warranty, designed to give our customers the peace of mind they deserve. Using our own custom-manufactured, state-of-the-art LED retrofit systems and fixtures, our lighting solutions are designed to be virtually maintenance-free.
Our 7-year warranty includes repairing or replacing everything from the lamps, wires, connections, drivers, to the fixtures themselves.
Paul Morrell Formalwear
Central Arkansas Library Systems (CALS)
Upon approving the Entegrity project in November 2018, funding for the project was secured and impleMore
PA hired Entegrity in October 2015 to replace 100% of its existing T-12 bulbs, resulting in a projecMore
Caruthersville School District
Caruthersville School District owns and operates over 310,000 square feet of facilities and has an eMore